All of the components in the BioT Portals can be configured to display the fields and views that you want to see, in whatever order you want, using the Portal Builder tab in the BioT Console.
- Login to the BioT Console.
- Select the Portal Builder tab.
Select the Organization Portal or Manufacturer Portal from the portal dropdown menu. In this article we use the Manufacturer Portal as an example.
From the Select View/Component dropdown, select the component you want to modify. In this article we use modification of the Organization - Add-Edit-Expand component as an example.
The Select View/Component dropdown contains a search box that you can use to narrow the list of available components and views.
The items listed in the dropdown are shown in the form of [entity type]-[template name]-[name of view] (for example, Device-Device Type 1-Preview), or for lists such as the Patient List, [entity type]-[template name] (for example, Device-List).
- Select which attribute fields to show in the selected component, using the scrolled list of checkboxes on the left side of the page.
- Select which measurement fields to show in the selected component, if any, using the scrolled list of checkboxes on the left side of the page (if no fields appear, this component may not have measurement fields).
- Select which reversed reference tabs to show in the selected component. Reversed reference tabs are tabs which show the entities which have a reference to the entity being built in the portal (in the current example, the Organization).
The images above show the attributes available for one of the Organization - Organization - Add-Edit-Expand components with each of the tabs found in the Organization template.
Different template types have different attribute types available to select in the portal builder (corresponding to the different tabs available in each template type).
For details of the attributes available for each template type, see Adding a Device Template, Editing the Patient Template, Adding a Caregiver Template, Adding an Organization User Template, and Editing the Organization Template.
Reorder the attributes as you want to see them in the selected component view. Click and vertically drag the fields in the scrolled pane on the right side of the page.
Once you are happy with the order of the fields, click Save to save your changes.
After saving your changes, you can return to the Manufacturer Portal and refresh the browser page to see the changes.
At any time you can click Cancel to revert to the existing order and attributes.
Updated 6 months ago