Before you delete a caregiver you must assign their patients to other caregivers.
- Login to the BioT Organization Portal.
- Click on the Caregivers tab.
- Select the caregiver to delete from the Caregivers List.
- Click Delete at the top of the Caregiver Preview on the right side of the page.
- In the confirmation popup that appears, click Delete.
- Deleting a caregiver cannot be undone. Only delete if you are absolutely certain the caregiver is no longer needed.
- Before you delete an entity, you must make sure that other entities that refer to it, are referred to a different entity, or else BioT will reject the deletion. For example, if you have a Caregiver attribute in your Patient template, and there are Patients who refer to the caregiver (i.e. that's their doctor), then you must assign their patients to other caregivers before deletion.
Updated 4 months ago