The Organization User templates allow you to configure the attributes that need to be defined for users. This is later used in almost every aspect of user management, from auditing and logging, to attribute based access control, and permissions. Note that caregivers (healthcare practitioners usually) are not considered Organization users and have their own template.
BioT comes pre-installed with these Organization User templates
- Organization Admin - Used for users who are allowed to perform anything in the scope of their organization.
- Organization Operator - A user without administrative permissions.
- Manufacturer Admin - For use by you, the manufacturer, to control the entire system.
- Manufacturer Operator - A user without administrative permissions.
- BioT Support - For use by BioT technical support personnel when called to assist.
For additional information on the different attribute types, see Attribute Types.
Required (R)/ Optional (O)
A reference to the organization the user is associated with.
A name to be assigned to every new device.
Email address of the user.
Phone number of the user.
Time the user was created.
Last modified time
Last time modifications to the user definitions where done.
Date of birth
User's date of birth.
Whether the user is enabled (active) or disabled (blocked).
The new name of the custom field to be added.
The type of value format this field should hold.
Set DEV name
The name that corresponds with this field when interacting with BioT's APIs and sending JSON.
Indicates whether the field is required or not.
For more information on Organization User Templates, see Adding an Organization User Template.
Updated 6 months ago