Organization User Template
The Organization User templates allow you to configure the attributes that need to be defined for users. This is later used in almost every aspect of user management, from auditing and logging, to attribute based access control, and permissions. Note that caregivers (healthcare practitioners usually) are not considered Organization users and have their own template.
BioT comes pre-installed with these Organization User templates
- Organization Admin - Used for users who are allowed to perform anything in the scope of their organization.
- Organization Operator - A user without administrative permissions.
- Manufacturer Admin - For use by you, the manufacturer, to control the entire system.
- Manufacturer Operator - A user without administrative permissions.
- BioT Support - For use by BioT technical support personnel when called to assist.
For additional information on the different attribute types, see Attribute Types.
|Field||Description||Field Type||Required (R)/ Optional (O)|
|Owner organization||A reference to the organization the user is associated with.||Entity||O|
|Name||A name to be assigned to every new device.||Label||R|
|Email address of the user.||R|
|Phone||Phone number of the user.||Phone||O|
|Creation time||Time the user was created.||Date time||O|
|Last modified time||Last time modifications to the user definitions where done.||Date time||O|
|Date of birth||User's date of birth.||Date time||O|
|Enabled||Whether the user is enabled (active) or disabled (blocked).||Boolean||O|
Customizable Organization User Attributes
|Add Name||The new name of the custom field to be added.||Label|
|Assign Format||The type of value format this field should hold.||Label|
|Set DEV name||The name that corresponds with this field when interacting with BioT's APIs and sending JSON.||N/A|
|Assign mandatory||Indicates whether the field is required or not.||Flag|
For more information on Organization User Templates, see Adding an Organization User Template.
Updated about 1 year ago