- Login to the BioT Organization PortalOrganization Portal - The Organization Portal is the portal you provide to healthcare organization users (your customers) that use your devices..
- Click on the Organization Users tab.
- Select the Organization User to delete from the Organization Users List.
- Click Delete at the top of the Organization User Preview on the right side of the page.
- In the confirmation popup that appears, click Delete.
- Deleting an Organization User cannot be undone. Only delete if you are absolutely certain the Organization User is no longer needed.
- Before you delete an entity, you must make sure that other entities that refer to it are referred to a different entity, or else BioT will reject the deletion. For example, if you have a Manager attribute in your Organization User template, and there are other Organization Users who refer to this one (i.e. that's their manager), then you must assign them to other managers before deletion.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?