This article shows you how Organizations can add and manage patients. Before doing this, the administrator must have completed the following steps in the BioT ConsoleBioT Console - The BioT Console is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to configure the entire BioT PaaS to your needs. and Manufacturer PortalManufacturer Portal - The Manufacturer Portal is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to manage all of your devices and your customer healthcare organizations.:
- Add a Device Template for each type of medical device, in the BioT Console.
- Customize the Patient Template, in the BioT Console.
- Customize the Patient List view for the Organization PortalOrganization Portal - The Organization Portal is the portal you provide to healthcare organization users (your customers) that use your devices., using the BioT Console.
- Add the available medical devices to the Manufacturer Portal.
After that the Organization admin can:
- Add Patients.
- View, and Edit Patients, including linking them to different entities such as caregivers.
- Delete Patients.
The Manufacturer must integrate the BioT API with the medical device software. This may be done using BioT's Software Development Kit (SDK).
Updated 2 months ago