The Observations tab of the Patient page in BioT contains live and historical readings from any devices that are assigned to the patient.
To view historical readings in the Observations tab:
- Login to the BioT Organization PortalOrganization Portal - The Organization Portal is the portal you provide to healthcare organization users (your customers) that use your devices..
- Select a patient to view.
- From the Patient page, click on the Observations tab.
- In the Observations tab, click on History in the top left hand corner.
- Select a view range from the dropdown menu. This can be a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 5 years.
- Select what date and time the range should start from:
a. Click on the time and date dropdown.
b. Click on the calendar and clock icons to select the time and date from which the range should start.
c. Click Apply.
- If no data appears initially, use the green arrows under the first observation section to move forward or backward until the data appears.
The headlines and charts displayed can be configured in the Portal BuilderPortal Builder - The Portal Builder enables you to customize look, feel and functionality of the operational portals to your needs. and are the same for both live and historical measurements.
You can use the arrows to move back and forth in the historical data and see specific times or events that occurred.
If you hover the mouse over a specific point, the measurements for that point in time appear in the Measurements Table on the top left of the screen.
The green line through the middle of the measurements shows the normal level for the specific measurement shown.
Scrolling down shows additional measurements.
The specific measurements shown in a patient's observations tab depend on the specific devices assigned to that patient.
Updated 3 months ago