To delete a device:
- Login to the BioT Manufacturer PortalManufacturer Portal - The Manufacturer Portal is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to manage all of your devices and your customer healthcare organizations. or login to the BioT Organization PortalOrganization Portal - The Organization Portal is the portal you provide to healthcare organization users (your customers) that use your devices. and click on the Devices tab.
- Select the device to delete from the Devices List.
- Click Delete at the top of the Device Preview on the top right side of the page.
- In the confirmation popup that appears, click Delete.
- Deleting a device cannot be undone. Only delete if you are absolutely certain the device is no longer needed.
- Before you delete an entity, you must make sure that other entities that refer to it are referred to a different entity, or else BioT will reject the deletion. For example, if you have a Patient attribute in your Device template, and there is a Patient who refers to the device (i.e. it's their device), then you must remove the connection before deletion.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?