The following articles show you how to manage Caregivers in the BioT platform. Before managing caregivers, the administrator should:
- Configure the initial caregiver template in the BioT Console.
- Add caregiver templates for each additional caregiver type in the BioT Console.
- Customize the layout for the Caregiver UI components in the Organization Portal (and potentially in the Manufacturer Portal).
Once these steps have been done, the Organization Admin can:
- Add new caregivers from the Organization Portal.
- View and Edit caregivers in the Organization Portal.
- Link Caregiver to other users or entities in the system (for example, assign a Caregiver to a Patient) in the Organization Portal.
Updated over 1 year ago