The following articles show you how to manage Caregivers in the BioT platform. Before managing caregivers, the administrator should:
- Configure the initial caregiver template in the BioT ConsoleBioT Console - The BioT Console is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to configure the entire BioT PaaS to your needs..
- Add caregiver templates for each additional caregiver type in the BioT Console.
- Customize the layout for the Caregiver UI components in the Organization PortalOrganization Portal - The Organization Portal is the portal you provide to healthcare organization users (your customers) that use your devices. (and potentially in the Manufacturer PortalManufacturer Portal - The Manufacturer Portal is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to manage all of your devices and your customer healthcare organizations.).
Once these steps have been done, the Organization Admin can:
- Add new caregivers from the Organization Portal.
- View and Edit caregivers in the Organization Portal.
- Link Caregiver to other users or entities in the system (for example, assign a Caregiver to a Patient) in the Organization Portal.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?