The following articles show you how to manage devices using the BioT platform. Before managing individual devices, the administrator should:
- Configure (and rename) the Device Type 1 template in the BioT ConsoleBioT Console - The BioT Console is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to configure the entire BioT PaaS to your needs..
- Add device templates for each additional device type in the BioT Console.
- Configure the Manufacturer Portal and Organization Portal layouts in the Portal BuilderPortal Builder - The Portal Builder enables you to customize look, feel and functionality of the operational portals to your needs..
Once these steps have been done, the Manufacturer admin can:
- Add new devices from the Manufacturer PortalManufacturer Portal - The Manufacturer Portal is the portal you use as a device manufacturer, to manage all of your devices and your customer healthcare organizations..
- View and edit devices in the Manufacturer Portal.
The Manufacturer must also integrate the BioT API with the medical device software. This may be done using BioT's Software Development Kit (SDK).
After this, Manufacturer Operators can assign devices to specific Organizations from the Manufacturer portal.
Additionally, Organization users can:
- View and edit devices in the Organization PortalOrganization Portal - The Organization Portal is the portal you provide to healthcare organization users (your customers) that use your devices..
- Assign Devices to Patients in the Organization Portal.
Device measurements in BioT can only be viewed in the context of a patient. It is not possible to view measurements directly from a device page.
Once patients are added, there are two ways to view measurements:
Updated 3 months ago