To delete a patient:
- Login to the BioT Organization Portal.
- Select the patient to delete from the Patients List.
- Click Delete at the top of the Patient Preview on the right side of the page.
- In the confirmation popup that appears, click Delete.
- Deleting a patient cannot be undone. Only delete if you are absolutely certain the patient records are no longer needed.
- Before you delete an entity, you must make sure that no entity links remain, or else BioT will reject the deletion. For example, if you have a *Parent** attribute in your Patient template, and there are Patients who refer to it (i.e. children who refer to their mother), then you must remove the parent from the child's page.
Updated 7 months ago